Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Now Accepting Sponsors For June/July

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Not that May is even over yet, even though in my head its been June for a week, we're opening up a few spaces for some new summertime sponsors.

Our sponsors are awesome folk, usually owners of small indie businesses (etsy, artfire, somebody that sells their junk on ebay- whatever), Mama's, homemakers, working girls and crafty ladies (not that Men are turned away, I just- well, are there any dudes other than my husband, and hes kind of obligated to check in from time to time, that reads this thing?) who support me, my family, my creative outlet (writing and photo taking and yadda yadda), in a way that is redeemable by advertisement.

In other words: You put diapers on my 10 month old, and we make you a cute little banner for our sidebar :D

If you've got a minute, check out some of this last months sponsors?


Cupcakes In jars.



This Little Bird.



A Starlight Creation.



Muffin Top Designs.



Otto's Mom Blogs.



The Plushie Foundry.



Maggie's Studio.



Krystle Dawne.



A Crafty Witch.



Sarah Jane Ink.



If you'd like to sponsor us for either June, July, or August, please send me an Etsy convo, or an email. Oh, and you can find more information- pricing and stats mostly, on our sponsor info page by clicking here.

We love our sponsors <3

Post a Comment