Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Ornament #4- Allison Sattinger

Thursday, December 17, 2009


Ornament number 4, from my various ornament swaps this year, is a simple silver ring, strung up on a plain piece of tan string. Allison said that when she was younger, her most beloved ornament was a velvet circle, 80 years old, worn out with love. So in homage of that, she made silver hoops for all of us, and sent it along with her very sweet story. I love it, thanks Allison!

8 comments:

Kyla December 17, 2009 at 10:44 AM  

Oh my goodness, it's beautiful! I love the simplicity & this series you're posting. Well done.

soul_searching_mama December 17, 2009 at 11:47 AM  

Wow - I love it! Who knew something so simple could be a really beautiful ornament? :)

Laura Craig December 17, 2009 at 11:50 AM  

It's amazing how beautiful the most simple of things can be!!! I love that!!!

Sarah December 17, 2009 at 4:29 PM  

So cool. This ornament alone makes me want to participate in a swap or two next year.

The Christmas card was lovely, by the way. And Thank you! It made my day.

SG

Lauren December 17, 2009 at 6:39 PM  

I love this ornament! Its so simple and beautiful =D.

Christina December 17, 2009 at 7:48 PM  

So cool! By the way, tonight I drank the hot chocolate you sent and it's seriously the best I've ever had. I love the flavor!

Julia December 17, 2009 at 8:05 PM  

oh thats just so beautiful...i love your christmas tree too!

Anonymous,  December 17, 2009 at 10:40 PM  

I also loved this ornament! I want to put it on a chain and wear it as a necklace, though. It's so simple and pretty!

Post a Comment