Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

I reached the end of Twilight

Saturday, July 25, 2009

I finally finished the Twilight series. Two nights ago, I think? I went from reading a few pages here and there, to a few chapters when I could find five minutes to myself, to taking my book with me to the gym and reading while walking/riding, to staying up until 1am talking outloud to characters that were sure to ignore me.


I haven't been to Etsy in what seems like a half a century, mostly because I don't have any money to spend on all of the amazing things that I find, and also because I've let both of my shops dwindle down to nothing. I went last night, just to kill time while Christopher was reading "Breaking Dawn" (try not to give him too much crap for reading the series, he been really competitive lately, and my reading it without him is an instant win for the Tia half of us, which makes him crazy), and I stumbled on (OK, I was looking for it) this locket by FallenHearts.

Really? I want this.

I'm a cross teamer, 70% Jacob, 30% Edward. Christopher claims to be Team Mike, for those of you who were wondering. If somebody could make him a Team Mike shirt, it'd be greatly appreciated, haha. I won't do a detailed review on the series, because I don't think that anyone wants to sit through my complaining about the annoyance of the name "Renesmee", or how dull Bella and Edward became in the end (or maybe all along). Steph Meyers gave the fans what they wanted. I wish she would have written things a little bit differently, leaving me wanting more, but I'll settle for the words that were printed on the pages, and maybe try to re read the series again with a different point of view in the future.

I don't wear necklaces these days, or jewelry at all, other than stud earrings when I can remember to, thanks to tiny chubby grabby hands McGee. But that locket is too lovely to say no to. Plus I've always wanted a locket.

Someday.

5 comments:

Jo July 25, 2009 at 8:52 AM  

I'm just about to START reading the Twilight series.

I think I'm just about the last person on the planet to read them, but I was a late starter with Harry Potter too. Oh well, better late than never...

Your blog is great Tia, am loving the new layout too!

Have a great weekend :)

Giggly July 25, 2009 at 9:42 AM  

HA! HA! HA! "Team Mike".Love it! I want Team Billy.

BeckyKay July 25, 2009 at 6:41 PM  

"Christopher claims to be Team Mike, for those of you who were wondering."


That LITERALLY made me laugh out loud!!!

OliveStreetStudio July 25, 2009 at 7:57 PM  

I just read another blog about Twilight series - she couldn't stop reading the books. I have to check them out now.

:-)

Lovely locket - I think you deserve to treat yourself after finishing the 30-day shred! :-)

NICE new layout!

Rebecca July 26, 2009 at 11:07 PM  

Oh my goodness oh my goodness, I knew KNEW you were too cool to be 100% edward. Thank you, thank you thank you for rethinking that to 70% jacob.

SO MUCH BETTER!

Post a Comment