Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

The Mama Dramalogues

Sunday, June 28, 2009


Recently I've been invited to share my Mama Drama, in excellent company, over at the Mama Dramalogues. A blog created by the fabulous Miss Marisa, and held together with her patience, and the help of Holly, Alyssa, Amanda, Natalie, Shannon, and now, myself. Yes, I'm writing for a mom blog.

If you know me personally, you're probably laughing right now. You're probably holding your gut, falling off your chair, and crying at the thought of me offering a tattooed, once fancy cigarette holding hand out towards other mothers. You probably remember me as the host from that infamous 80's eviction party, or maybe you remember me as the carrier of those red glitter lips that dominated the greater Portland area until love wiped them off in the form of a sealed wedding kiss. Or maybe you've never met me at all, and you have no idea what I'm talking about, you just found my blog by googling "30 day shred", or "postpartum spanx". Either way, Its official. I'm a mom blogger.

The Mama Dramalogues offers kid friendly recipes, seasonal crafts and ideas, inspirational and hilarious stories, ways to pamper yourself (good, because I could totally go for an affair with my bathtub), and anything else that 7 mothers could throw together in between tantrums and diaper changes.

7 comments:

Unknown June 28, 2009 at 1:11 PM  

okay, I love that look on Charlie's face. You lookin' at me?

Glad you have you on board!

Maggie June 28, 2009 at 4:51 PM  

Will you still post here?

Giggly June 28, 2009 at 7:09 PM  

Mom's are the coolest! That's awesome!

Tia Colleen June 28, 2009 at 7:31 PM  

Maggie- Yes yes! I'll still be posting here. For sure. All the time :)

(that makes me so excited that you read my posts, hehe)

Maggie June 28, 2009 at 8:25 PM  

I have your blog on my RSS reader (started back in the Monday suck-day era) so I read it all the time. I miss suck day a little, but I enjoy your stories more lately.

Jennifer and Iain June 29, 2009 at 9:08 AM  

Congratulations! Can't wait to read about all the drama.

Post a Comment