Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

French press cozy finds a home...

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Remember the book Corduroy? Well just like that bear wanted a home with Lisa, this french press cozy wants a home in my kitchen.


Continuing my trend with recycled awesomeness, I've found yet another fantastic shop that I could easily lose my husbands paycheck in. Not only does she make fun things that I like, but she makes things for the kids, and the husband. Win win, with this one.



-"Recycled Sweater French Press Cozy - Multicolor", by handmadepretties, $30.
-"Set of Three Sweater Balls", by handmadepretties, $45.
-"Wool Snappy Pouch for iPod Nano", by handmadepretties, $15.00.

6 comments:

This Little Bird April 2, 2009 at 7:20 AM  

Her store is full of total awesomeness... I've been eying up those balls for my little ones for a while.

Sewlutions' World April 2, 2009 at 7:21 AM  

I adore those pin cushions and will have to check out her shop.

Anonymous,  April 2, 2009 at 7:45 AM  

love the sweater balls!!

The Bookish Life April 2, 2009 at 8:08 AM  

great stuff! hope all is well with you! also it was me who commented about your cutie yesterday (i was logged into atomkid's account) but i'm pretty sure chad thinks that your little sweetie is CUTE, too.

xo
andrea

Needs Coffee To Live April 2, 2009 at 10:48 AM  

Reeks of awesomeness....everything! You find the coolest stores :-)

Anonymous,  April 2, 2009 at 12:52 PM  

Sweaterballs!!! So insanely cute!!!

Post a Comment