Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

34 weeks and counting...

Thursday, November 20, 2008

You'll have to please please please excuse my absence. I know that recently my blog entries haven't been as thrilling as they once were. The reason for this, is my 8th month of pregnancy, and the awful exhaustion that comes along with it. I thought I could keep up with it day in and day out, the blogging I mean, but as my due date nears, I find it harder and harder to sit in this chair and form sense making sentences. I hit backspace every other word. My brain is cloudy and my fingers are clumsy. That 3rd trimester insomnia has hit, and left me with a black eye in need of a nice cold nap. My diet is almost made up completely of chocolate peanut butter ice shakes, and the sink is almost always full of dishes. I feel lazy. And anxious. And every other emotion I could possibly feel. We've set the date for Charlie's delivery. December 26th, at noon. So that's it folks... we're officially having a baby. It feels weird to be able to write it down on one of the 9,000 calenders in our house, as well as heart warming. But as we get farther and farther into the winter, please bare with me, as my fingers are frozen with hormones, and I might skip a day of writing here or there. Its nothing personal (I promise!). I'm just too, dang, tired...

-"Bonne Nuit, John/Bonne Nuit, Jane Sleep Angel. one custom-made lavender-scented dream doll", by lapomme, $16.50.

2 comments:

BeckyKay November 20, 2008 at 4:06 PM  

Just take care of yourself! We'll be here!

Unknown November 23, 2008 at 7:29 PM  

hey...blog or no blog you've gotta take care of yourself.

*typed with one hand as i sit here eating peanut butter off a spoon...my 4rh in the last 5 minutes and probably 20th for the day*

Post a Comment