Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Bitches get shit done!

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

OK. Today I'm really going to make it a point and step away from the computer. As soon as I'm done posting this, I'm going to go make a quick appearance in the Etc forum, and then that's it. No chit chat today ladies. I'm going to roll my sleeves up (OK so I'm wearing a tank top), and I'm going to get down to crafting business. I made a trip to the craft store last night, and I feel like if I don't jump on creating the things that I was meaning to, then I've just thrown away money. So, today I will be productive.

Oh! And! If you haven't already entered this weeks suck-day giveaway, you absolutely must! The contest ends tomorrow!

-"Vintage yearbook recycled ceramic tile coasters- set of 4", by HeyLady, $16.00.

And PS. I'm featured in a treasury titled "swanky men", here. Thank you fringe!!

10 comments:

Mrs. West October 8, 2008 at 9:01 AM  

Oh I know those days. You HAVE to get work done and it feels like such a chore.

Maggie October 8, 2008 at 9:45 AM  

I'll join you in stepping away from the keyboard and I will go to my sewing machine!

Dennice {Fringe} October 8, 2008 at 10:15 AM  

You are so welcome for the treasury feature. You know, your coasters are what I built that treasury around. They're perfect!

And I can relate to the "step away from the computer" issue. I'm right there with ya some days. Although, sometimes I think it does a soul good to just stare hypnotically at the computer and not get a lick of work done...anyway, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

LeaKarts October 8, 2008 at 11:59 AM  

I'm stepping away with you! It's so easy to get sucked into the computer all day and not actually accomplish much :) Here I go...........

April October 8, 2008 at 12:25 PM  

Yay for productivity! I need to be productive too...hrm...maybe

UniqueNurseGranny October 8, 2008 at 2:02 PM  

So did it work? This is me cleaning my house.

Michele Maule October 8, 2008 at 4:36 PM  

I wish I would have read this sooner!
I would have totally joined in on the get-shit-done-and-step-away-from-the-computer-day...

I think this will have to go into effect for me tomorrow.
Hope you had a productive, computer-free, day :)

Hobocamp Crafts October 9, 2008 at 6:20 AM  

Hey Mama- So happy to see SOMEONE getting shit done! I'm hoping your post will puush me to get something done.
BTW the scarf I called the 5 minute scarf- was a no sew project! I just cut the fleece the size I wanted and cut some fringe- no sewing involved!

Amity October 9, 2008 at 6:22 AM  

Hey thanks for your comment on my blog. ;)

It sure is time to get going for me too... can't let all that new equipment sit around feeling useless!

emily October 10, 2008 at 1:57 PM  

ahhh i love those coasters! and productive days, especially in the midst of pregnancy :)

<3 teaandlaundry.com

Post a Comment